|10 of 10||<< First||< Previous||Back to gallery|
Tawaw is a "reception-marketing" car. It may contain a dining or open meeting area.
Tawaw was built for CN by National Steel Car in 1954. It was originally named "Cape Chignecto" (1088) and transferred to VIA where it retained the same name and number.
This photo was taken in Edmonton in late June 1998.