
CN SW1200RS No. 1324, built by General Motors Diesel Division in London, Ontario in 1958, worked on CN until retired on October 28, 1995. It was sold to CANAC and resold to Donahue Corporation and used at their former Quebec & Ontario Paper plant in Thorold, Ontario. In this scene it has pulled piggyback trailers from Hamilton Yard to Bayview where they were be turned on the wye. They will then return to Hamilton facing the right direction to allow them to be unloaded circus style.